Monday, December 3, 2007

Things begin.



Well, maybe this was inevitable?

I have two other blogs. But, I've never had one that's just mine. And since I've recently become hugely famous, I figure now's the time to start. If you are reading this, you know that I am more famous than if Jane Fonda were to mash her genitals up against Pablo Picasso's and a Cubist Lindsay Lohan were formed. So, yeah. I'm pretty huge.

Now, my assumption is that you're going to want to know everything about my life; who I am, what I do, what I think, where I'm going. And, you'll get some of that. You'll also (hopefully) get some more in-depth things, some musings on things I care about, some things that you hopefully care about, and some other stuff that no one really cares about but thinks is vaguely worthwhile. Really, I have no idea what this is going to be. But I hope it'll be fun.

I hope you'll join me as I try to post every day that I'm not curled up under the dining room table, deeply regretting my life, hoping for the dim siren song of Lady Death.

Whee! I'm excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to make your ritual murder so much easier!

Kewgr said...

Will you execute commenters over here?

Hopkingreenfrog said...

I cn haz pinprick shafts of fame!? This is just like the time the sheriff cuffed JoAnn Worley then pulled off a mask revealing a sneering Paul Lynde. "I would have gotten away with it but for those meddling kids!" kthxbai.

Anonymous said...

You have a dining room table?!