Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Cat Attack!

In the 1963 film The Birds, Tippi Hedren plays Melanie Daniels, a woman who gets attacked by lots and lots of birds.

In the 2007 actual thing that happened, Tippi Hedren's animal sanctuary caretaker Chris Orr was attacked by a Bengal tiger.

Is this ironic? Or just funny? Or both?? Either way, Tippi looks completely crazy now and owns a tiger. While her preserve is, I suppose, doing good work, it is named Shambala, which is very bad.

Also, she gave birth to Melanie Griffith.

Tiger Mauls Man at Actress' Preserve [AOL News]

4 comments:

Nick said...

Real Life Foxymoron of the Day No. 1.

Later this afternoon, look for an AP article about Tiffany "V.I.C.K.I. The Robot" Brissette's real-life quest to implant computer chips into her spine.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure which I think it is. But after reading the full article on AOL, I think it's safe to say that Jessica Simpson was pretty frightened when she heard about it. Or perhaps preparing to devour said tiger.

Anonymous said...

I'd rather get mauled by a whole pack (herd? gaggle? pride?) of tigers than have to squeeze Melanie Griffith out of my vagina. (If I had a vagina.)

Nick said...

Melanie Griffith did not spring forth from a vagina, as is commonly thought. As if to compensate, Melanie has tried to make her lips resemble those of her mother's vulva as closely as possible. Thus far, the weekly collagen injections have really made her face resemble a wrinkled, well-used old lady snatch. Good work!