Sunday, December 9, 2007

Art

Do you ever go to that party where it's just crumpling in on itself? Where the world seems bent and warped, that the only cure for is both fresh air and cigarettes?

Well, tonight was tonight and today was this:

Tino Sehgal

It was a strange, precarious art piece. I guess the intent of most art is to make us think, or, even better, to make us baffled. And baffled I was.


But, at least I'm not expounding on America and upon all that which is broken.

(Which is a lot.)

2 comments:

Lisa Williamson said...

I think that Yoko Ono first seduced John Lennon with a very similar 'art' exhibition waay back before any of us were born.

P.S.: LolCait, I cannot believe you also have a blog. I guess that Jerry Garcia wasn't the only one livin' on reds, vitamin C and cocaine, huh? Wow. Just wow.

Cyn said...

Oooh things are getting deliciously inbred: I found this, your personal blog, through CCG. And last week I had a similar experience with the indianslipper incident.